Marketing Executive (Temp to Perm)
- Planning & developing new and innovative marketing activities to promote Organization events & promotions.
- Timely delivery of marketing plan for all activities through the use of website, EDM, SMS product write-up, social media, media partners and membership database
- Will be the sole person responsible for managing & overseeing E-Commerce platform, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Maintaining and writing correspondence for all Marketing Collateral including product write-ups, Brochures, Newsletters, Emails and online websites
- Generate monthly sales & product performance
- Handling all Marketing and Retail membership enquiries
- Manage the Retail Membership database, mobile app and promotion administration
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Management
Working Location: Taiseng MRT
- Minimum Diploma in Business or Marketing related studies or relevant
- Marketing professionals with relevant experience will be preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Time management, pro-active
- Must be independent yet a good team player
- Positive working attitude with pleasant personality
- Proficient in MS Office skills ( Words, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Must be dedicated and comfortable to work on the weekend or Public Holidays when required especially during the marketing event.
- Singaporeans and PRs may apply
Interested candidate, please e-mail your resume and state the last/expected salary, notice period together with a recent photograph to jean.lim @ yesnatural.sg / stella.chan @ yesnatural.sg
Retail Admin Assistant (Temp to Perm)
- Provides Administrative support to retail outlets.
- Assist in ordering and checking of incoming goods.
- To key in daily goods receiving in our SAP system.
- Assist the retail manager to manage the retail outlet operations.
- Serve and Assist walk-in customers.
- Handle payments and cashiering duties.
- Merchandise display and replenishment of goods.
- General housekeeping duties in the outlet.
- Minimum GCE "N" or "O" Level.
- Prefer 1 year of working experience in related field.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Email.
- Able to communicate in English/Mandarin.
- Able to work retail hours and on weekend & Public Holidays based on shift roster.
- Possess good customer service attitude with a Pleasant Personality.
- Aljunied Outlet (3-minute walk from Aljunied MRT).
- 5-day work week including weekend and Public Holiday.
- 44 hours rotating shift between 9.30am to 9.30pm.
- Off on weekday.
- Part-Timers must be able to work on Saturday and Sunday.
- Singaporeans and PRs may apply.
Interested candidate, please e-mail your resume and state the last/expected salary, notice period together with a recent photograph to [email protected]